Letters from the sunset

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"Allanbano, you grace us with you presents at last." Ice queen stokes my cheek with her carfully sharpened talons. The slight rustle of her dress can be heard as she paces around me. Our breath is white and gostly, little grey clods drift from our mouths like smoke billoing from the chimney.
"What do you want with me?" I almsot scream.
"I would have thought better maners from the great Allanbano." I shudder why does every one keep calling me that? I'm Kylaia! Her talons dig treanches in my shoulders but I don't wince although I want to cry. I've come so far but yet I'm so far. I'm past the point of no return thought. No one will come to my aid. I wouldn't ask them to.
"Lets go!" I hustel my horse, ok my stolen horse out of the barn. Its early morn and the larks haven't even awoken yet. I turn back to gaze at my home. Among Lucid seed, exeptance and love awiat. But I must leave.
The feel of my own blood tricking down my cheeks brings me back to the desolate ice fortress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home