Letters from the sunset

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just just had the most amazing volly ball game! I can't tell you about it cause it sounds to braggy but I got to play 3 out of 4 games with is something you can only do if your realy good. I even got to La Berral. Dam it I sound too braggy so sorry Jesse but I was just dyeing to tell someone. My familys in a "mood" cause my sisters new fish died today. So yah I didn't say much. The fish was named Shiver. He was given to me cause my sister's fish had died (freckles) and so I cared for him for a week or two and she's had him since. He was sick the past week and I hoped he would live but he didn't. I gave him the name giwydion gwyn cause its welsh and I thoughtit was cool but she called him shiver. he liked what fish like (whatever that is) and my sister loved him. To death maby. Who knows but he had some fungusey thing so yah.

2 Comments:

  • Good job with volleyball Kylaia! Don't worry about bragging. It's *your* blog. Say what you like.

    Sorry to hear about the fish. ):

    KB.

    By Blogger Kalinka, at 6:58 p.m.  

  • Shank yooooooooooooooooou Kall. (I'm pretending to be french)Yes ee will bee mizzed grevouzzly. Lol I'm haveing to much fun. We had a soccer game todauy. It was a shut out huzza! 2-0 for us. Yah go us we are 3 and now. Last year the team (I was not on it) won 1 game. Some new girls have also joined the team and they are reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy good. One of them being my cusin. Shes amazazing! Well bye guys I have to write a debate even though I have no partner. Whaaa I need a partner!!!!!! *pouts* I got kicked in the face today. I was suprised my nose didn't bleed or swell. *wiggles nose* oh well bu bye

    By Blogger A girl and her horse, at 8:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home