Letters from the sunset

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ok kal and jeese I is hoping you is not minding me trying out dis lightning blog. I might make a mess but Me No Care. My ancles a mess.

Last night happened. I know it did not because I resile I was there but because I can still smell the sweat from thier bodys hear the raor of the crowd and feel the adrenalin rush threw my veins. Last night happened. The disaster is only 24 hours behind me. I missed alot of chances. Let alot of poeple down and drank rank tasting liquid. How could I have let it happen? I thought I was incontrole of my body. I guess I wasn't. I guess alot of things happened that I didn't mean for.

48 hours ago
Im at practice. Maby its thhe dim gym lights or the clean smell of elementery gyms but something throws me. I can't hit the dam volley ball and I can't seem to impress the other girls. NOT something I'm used to. I'm used to being one of the best. One of the brightest. NOT one of the ones poeple feel sorry for. But I was.

33 hours ago
I'm in math class (yech) You does Mr. Guderins class smell funny.....always? He lets us sit with our friends I sit with Terren. She smiles "big night tonight, Hu?" I feel my head nod and my brain rattles around in my head makeing me feel like tossing my cheerios all over my math work.

31 hours ago (lunch)
I'm in the cantean. Its my day to volentear. Steve walk's to the counter being obxouse. Hes in my class I think I have a extream dislike for him."Mrs. Fillerman?" I smile sweetly "what do we do if someone is being rude?" She walks the cramped 2 feet over to the front counter and askes "who is?" I point to Steve. "Dont come back." She tells him. I smerk, god I love this job. Finaly I get to make them leave when their rude. I then feel guity was he realy all that rude or was I just geting back at him for spreading that rumour last year? The smell of burning Popcorn fills my nose. I hear the roar of a hundread hungery mouths. "Ok Ok" I smile think nobody cars open the cantean and everyone wants to be your friend.

28 hours ago (after school)
It's going to happen soon. The event that will change everything is going to happen in like an hour. I cant decied what to wear. I have a top piced out but I didn't pick it. I try it on. It looks great. My hair is a mess, should I care? I don't have time to care.

23 hours ago (its time)
I walk in and I feel the warm lights play in my hair. My hair that never got fixed. Its too late now though. The lights make every thing look dim and I see a bench full of drinks. Its game time. I hear the hundred or so "teens" packed in to a space that should be huge but feels so small. I can smell the heat that comes off their bodys. I see them comeing a second to late. They walk over and I freeze. This is my best position I can work it but I freeze. They are taller than I am, Biger , stronger and I feel their eyes on me. My mates leave off. One grips my shoulders. The dance begins. It moves so I move. It brings me closer to the point of no return. We dance, I struggle to break away from the truth. This isn't working. I'v lost controle and it is over. It was going great till IT showed up. I am close to crying and try to sip my bottle of horrable tating gunk.

maby this is geting beter

2 Comments:

  • I don't think you made a mess of things here. I liked it. I only hope that "rank tasting liquid" isn't true and, if it is, I hope you learned your lesson.

    Also, for what it's worth, you impress me and I'm a girl so that should count for something.

    Concerned,
    Kalinka Blue.

    By Blogger Kalinka, at 11:18 p.m.  

  • Don't worry about impressing those other girls. They sound like the types that aren't worth your time anyway.

    KB.

    By Blogger Kalinka, at 11:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home