*looks about to explode with happyness* I made the A team I made the A team! yesssssssssssssss I was exepted onto the A volleyball team. Also I got a drum set for my movie all I need now is a base player, a drummer, my song re-writeen, 3 electric gutarests or acoustic gutarists and a portable key bord. Ohhh yah and did I mention a cast!?!? *hyperventalats* oh no! *thinks about miss sagon* Chew voy vay. Chew voy von. On and on. *calms down* ok im good. I have to get this done but I have to be organized.

4 Comments:
Well, I'm sad that I don't go to your school. I would gladly help out with acting or keyboard playing!
Waaaah.
Love,
KB.
By
Kalinka, at 10:11 a.m.
Oh god I wish you guys went to my school that would be so cool..... but you don't. I am in desperate need of some acters who have a scrap of talent. I might have to act in it my self.... I might get a drummer but the electric gutars will be a bit harder to come by. Ohhh maby I should hold an audition! Oh maby not. Hummmm maby....... I wonder. Maby it is possable.
By
A girl and her horse, at 12:15 p.m.
I would help but right now I'm off in acting land trying to figure out a play a cast of SIX people could do. It's not easy,TRUST ME. We all wanted to do rent but..it's way WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to hard. I guess after we go to romeo and juliet we will have something ready. WOOOOO! Cant wait for Romeo and Juliet.
If we DO decide on romeo and juliet then I'm so trying out for juliet. But I'll settel for lady capulet or the nurse. But juliet would be AWESOME DUDE.
Oh,romeo romeo wher fo arth thou romeo?,
Jesse
By
The whisper in your ear, at 6:44 a.m.
Omfg! What I wouldn't give for 6 actors who can dance and act.... at the same time. My play has 6 acters/actress's i would like more but I'm not sure I can find 6 able bodyed acters. I am studying Phantom of the opera now since it was my insperation and all. Ohhh we had musical night last night. we watched Phantom {what else} Chicago {for musical theater} and of course rent! It was Annies firts annie's seening rent and Emma's first time seeing Chicago. We had so much fun danceing to chicago we sorta went a bit.......... crazy. Omg! Its the primadonna! Bring my doggie! Ok I have to go study Masquarede. Maby learn the dance moves..... or make my own.
*drops smoke bom and Cakkles like phantom* so it is to be war between us! Shuld these demands not be met a disaster beyond all imagenation will ocour! *dissapears*
By
A girl and her horse, at 11:33 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home