I'm not sure of the meaning behind this, but I think Llyd (whoever Llyd is) and Pizzirn should be very afraid of the angry tiger. I would be too, but she is not mad at me.
Ummm in case you didn't know Radames is a egyption guys name and if you paid close attantion you will see he is the one who draged Kylaia {unconchouse} threw a big snow storm.
dear kylaia, I have fallin in round one because I did have the slitest clue wat was going on.... in not uses to useing only 4 things and that made it weird. but good luck in the second round!*tapes 8 leaf clover to her fore head* im not the best roleplayer and yeah...
So let me get this straight. You lost not because I am amazing duelest but because you think that you are the only one that was unused to the conditions? I got news babe, Kal had to choose conditions for everyone and I'm glade she choose the way she did because no one is used to it so no one has a advantage. Also I beat you because I'm realy good not because you didn't do well enough or were unprepared.
Sorry *sighs* I get that alot. Since I play "a guys game" {chess} you get alot of the whiney little boys crying because a girl beat them at thier own game. I'v head them talk I'm not def they say things like "she got lucky" or "I'm haveing a bad day" or "I did poorly." Its never "omfg she play amazingly" or "I realy underestimated her." Its allways their falt that they lost. I mean theres no shame loseing to a girl. Well secretly I love watching their faces when they realize that Their not gunna win.
welcome to letters from the sunset. Its my new blog ok ok its my old blog redressed but it feels new. When you ride off into the sunset its hard to see cause the suns in your eyes but I will try to write. Lol.
10 Comments:
Uhh.........I forget what I was going to say.
Lost,
Jesse
By
The whisper in your ear, at 3:16 p.m.
I'm not sure of the meaning behind this, but I think Llyd (whoever Llyd is) and Pizzirn should be very afraid of the angry tiger. I would be too, but she is not mad at me.
Right?
Marr Vell
By
Marr, at 2:16 p.m.
Ummm in case you didn't know Radames is a egyption guys name and if you paid close attantion you will see he is the one who draged Kylaia {unconchouse} threw a big snow storm.
By
Anonymous, at 7:42 p.m.
You better hope *he* is not mad at you.
By
Anonymous, at 8:20 p.m.
Kylaia,
You left before I could tell you buut...for that display, Trevirn lost.
See you in round two,
Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 9:56 p.m.
dear kylaia,
I have fallin in round one because I did have the slitest clue wat was going on.... in not uses to useing only 4 things and that made it weird. but good luck in the second round!*tapes 8 leaf clover to her fore head* im not the best roleplayer and yeah...
8 leafs....hehe!,
trev
By
-._.->[R]ober[T]<-._.-, at 8:11 a.m.
So let me get this straight. You lost not because I am amazing duelest but because you think that you are the only one that was unused to the conditions? I got news babe, Kal had to choose conditions for everyone and I'm glade she choose the way she did because no one is used to it so no one has a advantage. Also I beat you because I'm realy good not because you didn't do well enough or were unprepared.
By
A girl and her horse, at 10:41 a.m.
Sorry *sighs* I get that alot. Since I play "a guys game" {chess} you get alot of the whiney little boys crying because a girl beat them at thier own game. I'v head them talk I'm not def they say things like "she got lucky" or "I'm haveing a bad day" or "I did poorly." Its never "omfg she play amazingly" or "I realy underestimated her." Its allways their falt that they lost. I mean theres no shame loseing to a girl. Well secretly I love watching their faces when they realize that Their not gunna win.
By
A girl and her horse, at 10:47 a.m.
I take that apology back you loser that was facicouse, malicouse and rude! How dare you even hint that I was favored!
By
A girl and her horse, at 10:58 a.m.
You weren't favoured.
You won because you're creative and smart.
I tried my best to make this all as fair as possible.
Love,
Kalinka Blue.
By
Kalinka, at 12:15 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home