Dear guys,
a couple days ago, that was a unsettled stop. I really must get on with my trip. I had to teleport to fally but I can't teleport to where I was. So Me and Nikki have had a hard ride. We finale broke the border of Asgaranain late yesterday. I can't keep coming back to help deal with stuff please guys I'm passing the last portal back now. So please I want a home to return to. Don't rip each other apart. Any way now that I know you couldn't ride fast enough to catch me if you wanted I feel I can answer Kalinkas question. See I knew if I didn't get a head start you would try to come and stop me but now you can't. So Kal asked a good question. She asked where the sun set is... Well Kal as you {hopefully} know the sun is in the sky. So of course Sun set castle is in the sky. Know I know your wondering because I am not like Jon and can not fly so to reach it I must *sighs* "leave my body." No not "die," not completely. Its more like sleeping but not. Oh dear its hard to describe but hear goes. Since I truest non of you will disrespect me and try to follow I will tell you what I have to do to get there. First I must get the key of bwrw eira. I'll need it for getting in to the snow castle. In the snow castle I must spent 2 hours incomplete silence. Not moving, not talking, not seeing and not hearing. In a suspended animation. I can then find the clove of fayries. I must convince I am worthy of knowing the secret of where the castle of sins is. If I should succeed I will be ready for my journey to it. The castle of is a mimic of the sun set castle. It houses the portal to sun set castle and other cloud castles. In case you're wondering the castle was a present from the gods to the people of earth but it was truest by a evil god to be delivered to earth. He plegged it would get there but not in what condition. It is a total mirror of the real one. Anarchy rains free and sins run rampant. But the most evil thing is the keepers of this castle there are 6 of them and each try to tempt sun seekers {me!} from their paths. And If I can get softly past them I will find myself at the last part of my journey. I must then separate my spirit from my body. I'm a little nervous about just leaving my body in a seemingly unlocked room. I will be in a deep sleep or unconcerned. The only thing except for me coming back myself is the hole "true love kissy" thing. Yah that's right. Those poor girls weren't cursed they where in sunset castle. Maybe cause its a safe haven from unwanted suitors? LOL. I would have given you guys the key to my room and the portal ring. {Putting on the ring will bring you just outside my chamber and the key I hope you guessed it opens the door.} But I don't what you guys to have another thing to do. I'm just wondering who to give it too. If you guys have any sugestions tell me! So yah I'll tell more when I get there. So I was gunna say see yah but........... The separation of me from my body is difficult and *closes her eyes* dangerous. It could go wrong but it won't. I hope.
Lots of love
P.S.
Marr I didn't make up black Annis I was going to make something up but I thought you of you. And remember how much you like wickapia. So I tried to pick one who you could wickapida. You might just have to goggle her but she could come up on wickapida.
a couple days ago, that was a unsettled stop. I really must get on with my trip. I had to teleport to fally but I can't teleport to where I was. So Me and Nikki have had a hard ride. We finale broke the border of Asgaranain late yesterday. I can't keep coming back to help deal with stuff please guys I'm passing the last portal back now. So please I want a home to return to. Don't rip each other apart. Any way now that I know you couldn't ride fast enough to catch me if you wanted I feel I can answer Kalinkas question. See I knew if I didn't get a head start you would try to come and stop me but now you can't. So Kal asked a good question. She asked where the sun set is... Well Kal as you {hopefully} know the sun is in the sky. So of course Sun set castle is in the sky. Know I know your wondering because I am not like Jon and can not fly so to reach it I must *sighs* "leave my body." No not "die," not completely. Its more like sleeping but not. Oh dear its hard to describe but hear goes. Since I truest non of you will disrespect me and try to follow I will tell you what I have to do to get there. First I must get the key of bwrw eira. I'll need it for getting in to the snow castle. In the snow castle I must spent 2 hours incomplete silence. Not moving, not talking, not seeing and not hearing. In a suspended animation. I can then find the clove of fayries. I must convince I am worthy of knowing the secret of where the castle of sins is. If I should succeed I will be ready for my journey to it. The castle of is a mimic of the sun set castle. It houses the portal to sun set castle and other cloud castles. In case you're wondering the castle was a present from the gods to the people of earth but it was truest by a evil god to be delivered to earth. He plegged it would get there but not in what condition. It is a total mirror of the real one. Anarchy rains free and sins run rampant. But the most evil thing is the keepers of this castle there are 6 of them and each try to tempt sun seekers {me!} from their paths. And If I can get softly past them I will find myself at the last part of my journey. I must then separate my spirit from my body. I'm a little nervous about just leaving my body in a seemingly unlocked room. I will be in a deep sleep or unconcerned. The only thing except for me coming back myself is the hole "true love kissy" thing. Yah that's right. Those poor girls weren't cursed they where in sunset castle. Maybe cause its a safe haven from unwanted suitors? LOL. I would have given you guys the key to my room and the portal ring. {Putting on the ring will bring you just outside my chamber and the key I hope you guessed it opens the door.} But I don't what you guys to have another thing to do. I'm just wondering who to give it too. If you guys have any sugestions tell me! So yah I'll tell more when I get there. So I was gunna say see yah but........... The separation of me from my body is difficult and *closes her eyes* dangerous. It could go wrong but it won't. I hope.
Lots of love
P.S.
Marr I didn't make up black Annis I was going to make something up but I thought you of you. And remember how much you like wickapia. So I tried to pick one who you could wickapida. You might just have to goggle her but she could come up on wickapida.

6 Comments:
That's so great!
I want to go to Sunset Castle. This is sooo creative. It's grand.
Down with unwanted suitors!
Kal B.
By
Kalinka, at 3:51 p.m.
lol yah *gets serouse* but its dangerous to so I have to be carefull! you'd be smart not to come. anyway i didn'yt say they got away from them their are still suitors their but thier the ones who are nice and smell good! I'v almost finnished my picture of it so itll come soon dont worry trev!
By
A girl and her horse, at 9:17 p.m.
So that means that I can still go right? I'm nice and my body odour is not offensive in the least. I have actually been told that I smell like fabric softener, which is weird, but not smelly in a bad way.
I'm not kidding.
Marr Vell
By
Marr, at 10:34 p.m.
uh like i said i must go there on my own
By
A girl and her horse, at 10:40 p.m.
Marr, You smell lovley. I dont care what they say about you. He he he he kidding! Your fabricy smell is quite appealing.
Bounty,
Jesse
By
The whisper in your ear, at 1:27 p.m.
hmmm.....
By
-._.->[R]ober[T]<-._.-, at 4:54 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home