ok so I'm mad that no ones goten it but I can't describe what its about. So heres stuff to help you when you read it...
first off you need to remember when I wrote it I wrote it in two meanings you have all seemed to pick up one of them heven and hell, funny enough I only noteced that one after I had started the poem it wasn't really intential.But anyway the second thing is this poems a bit like a word riddle theres things that pick up your eye makeing other things seem less important. Like ok, ok this sounds stupid but things arent always what they seem like {big hint} the door and the sins represet things and the gate well it when with the theme of heven abd hell and it was sorta there just to confuse poeple. Lol I think I did a bang up job on that. But it dose represent something. Also listen perticularly to the shorter lines they will help you more than the longer ones. Its ok if you guys dont get it but I'd love it alot cause I feel like I havent done my job properly if my message isnt clear. Oh well
first off you need to remember when I wrote it I wrote it in two meanings you have all seemed to pick up one of them heven and hell, funny enough I only noteced that one after I had started the poem it wasn't really intential.But anyway the second thing is this poems a bit like a word riddle theres things that pick up your eye makeing other things seem less important. Like ok, ok this sounds stupid but things arent always what they seem like {big hint} the door and the sins represet things and the gate well it when with the theme of heven abd hell and it was sorta there just to confuse poeple. Lol I think I did a bang up job on that. But it dose represent something. Also listen perticularly to the shorter lines they will help you more than the longer ones. Its ok if you guys dont get it but I'd love it alot cause I feel like I havent done my job properly if my message isnt clear. Oh well

2 Comments:
Kylaia,
I had this same problem with the poem that I posted. Your poem is a good one, and at least one of the meanings is clear - so that's good.
The other one meaning is about the media. To get specific, it's about breaking into the entertainment industry. There are thousands of people who can do something in this "world", but only a few get famous. But it seems like you're talking more about how many people can be in the entertainment industry, but only a few get rich.
People see getting rich as getting into heaven, but more importantly, see it as salvation. I think that's why we all thought heaven.
So there you go. That's what I think of it now. When you told me it was about the media, I ran with that idea and this is where I ended up.
Don't quit your job just yet,
Kal B.
By
Kalinka, at 1:11 p.m.
well at leaset thats closer than i could have hoped
By
A girl and her horse, at 10:00 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home