Letters from the sunset

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hello grey-knight, and esteamed guests I would like it just simly to say congradulations to cyy and hootpunk. Im sorry i can't come to the wedding but good luck and I hope you have many years of happyness together.
Kylaia
P.S. if anybody would like to give their blessings or comments to the new couple please comment and I will be sure to put it up!
As I have said before, I wish you two all the best. I have to work today, so I may be late for the wedding. But I do have a big, delicious chocolate cake for you.Marr
thank you guys. thanks for the gifts and your presence at the wedding. it was really great and ther was no problems we all had a great time. and the cake was good marr. =P -Jesse

6 Comments:

  • As I have said before, I wish you two all the best. I have to work today, so I may be late for the wedding. But I do have a big, delicious chocolate cake for you.

    Marr

    By Blogger Marr, at 5:36 a.m.  

  • thank you guys. thanks for the gifts and your presence at the wedding. it was really great and ther was no problems we all had a great time. and the cake was good marr. =P


    -Jesse

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 p.m.  

  • thank you guys. thanks for the gifts and your presence at the wedding. it was really great and ther was no problems we all had a great time. and the cake was good marr. =P


    -Jesse

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 p.m.  

  • i wish i was there `~`

    bio

    (please see my blog!)

    By Blogger -._.->[R]ober[T]<-._.-, at 3:59 p.m.  

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 a.m.  

  • Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home