Hello grey knights joneus wanted me to put up a wanted list I dont know what for but here u go Jon! Oh I get it! Jon just told me that you are supposed too put up all vilans you run into here. {il publish them as soon as I can.}
keeper
Most wanted
1: Ghostkid001
2:Cezaria - Zhilo's attempt at being kalinkas sister.
3:Heirm Klizer - a really ridiculous android idea that's cheating incarnate.
4:Draigar14 - I've never met this one, but I hear he really wants me to die.
keeper
Most wanted
1: Ghostkid001
2:Cezaria - Zhilo's attempt at being kalinkas sister.
3:Heirm Klizer - a really ridiculous android idea that's cheating incarnate.
4:Draigar14 - I've never met this one, but I hear he really wants me to die.

7 Comments:
I guess the best (or worst, whichever) to start with would be, ghostkid006, on the charge of accusing us of being scammers and sending messages calling for Joneus to commit suicide.
What a jerk.
Marr Vell
By
Marr, at 11:29 a.m.
oops, sorry about that, I was recalling his name from memory and I got the number wrong.
His name is actually, Ghostkid001.
This is why I hate numbered names.
By
Marr, at 5:56 a.m.
Dear friends,
For setting up multiple accounts, for treating us girls like objects, and just for being a general lame guy, I submit Zhilo to this list.
Of course, by extension this adds:
Cezaria - Zhilo's attempt at being my sister.
Heirm Klizer - a really ridiculous android idea that's cheating incarnate.
Draigar14 - I've never met this one, but I hear he really wants me to die.
So there you go.
Thanks,
Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 5:25 p.m.
well i agreee with all of you. he added me and i dident know hes acting all friendly with me and hitting on me. im going to tell him to get bent. i did not know about what happend with jonny. and zhilo if ou ever come on hear please just stop acting like wer dumb we know its you. and dont act like other people we know whos in our family
-Jesse
By
Anonymous, at 5:37 p.m.
add bionicle 102(posesed and dead)
-he almost klled macie from wat ive heard....omg!!!
-trev
By
-._.->[R]ober[T]<-._.-, at 9:50 p.m.
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
By
Anonymous, at 9:01 p.m.
well thank you um..... annonamos I try.
By
A girl and her horse, at 1:05 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home