Name: Kalinka Blue!
Race: Forest Kin.
Class: Druidess.
Description:Green, messy hair. 5'7ish. Usually seen with a Druidess costume, a goofy smile, and cat noises.
L'histoire :Dear interested person,I suppose you are looking for the history of me, Kalinka Blue. Perhaps you are lost and simply looking for the road to the nearest pawn shop. Fine. Those of you in the second column, leave now. *Evil glare*Like most people, I remember very little of my childhood. I was raised by two forest-dwellers named Telset and Lamia. They claim they found me lying beneath a large tree near the forest in Lumbridge, and simply accepted me as their own child. They taught me everything they knew about the outside world, along with the need to value the interconnectedness between all life. As I got older, they started to show me how to harnass the energy in nature and its surrounding forces. Telset and Lamia were both impressed about how fast I learned these techniques and one day decided that I would be better off travelling into the outside world and using my abilities to help those outside the forest experience this same interconnectedness.After much protest, I left for Lumbridge and found many things that I had not expected to. I encountered other people for the first time and it was quite overwhelming to me. The crowd scared me and I wandered into a nearby field where I was attacked by a pack of goblins. Luckily, I was saved by a passing stranger who later introduced himself as Marr Vell. He tried to save me and leave, but I ran behind him --- refusing to let him go without thanking him. He was amused and let me follow him. We became good friends.I eventually found that it was quite easy for me to meet people in this new world. I gained a lot of friends very quickly and I was really excited to learn more about people!However, I soon learned of a something that made me nervous. A word I had only heard Telset and Lamia whisper about. They called it "war".My friend Joneus explained to me what war was, but I still remain unsure if there is any need for it. I was not taught anything about fighting when I was growing up. Telset and Lamia lived in harmony with all things, and I try to live by their example. But now, I hear many people crying out for "power" and "domination" and I am confused by all of it. Why would one person need to be better than an other? Interdependance.That's another thing about me. I think I preach too much. Also, I am learning that I am quite naiive and tend to say the wrong thing without meaning too. I have been called "odd". I have yet to figure out exactly what that means.But yes, I think I am happy to be in this new world. I feel that this is where I was meant to be, and my only wish is that I can stay true to my ideals, so that I may help others learn to depend on each other, and on all life.If you are still with me, hi! *waves* I am happy to have met you.Your friend, Kalinka Blue.
Race: Forest Kin.
Class: Druidess.
Description:Green, messy hair. 5'7ish. Usually seen with a Druidess costume, a goofy smile, and cat noises.
L'histoire :Dear interested person,I suppose you are looking for the history of me, Kalinka Blue. Perhaps you are lost and simply looking for the road to the nearest pawn shop. Fine. Those of you in the second column, leave now. *Evil glare*Like most people, I remember very little of my childhood. I was raised by two forest-dwellers named Telset and Lamia. They claim they found me lying beneath a large tree near the forest in Lumbridge, and simply accepted me as their own child. They taught me everything they knew about the outside world, along with the need to value the interconnectedness between all life. As I got older, they started to show me how to harnass the energy in nature and its surrounding forces. Telset and Lamia were both impressed about how fast I learned these techniques and one day decided that I would be better off travelling into the outside world and using my abilities to help those outside the forest experience this same interconnectedness.After much protest, I left for Lumbridge and found many things that I had not expected to. I encountered other people for the first time and it was quite overwhelming to me. The crowd scared me and I wandered into a nearby field where I was attacked by a pack of goblins. Luckily, I was saved by a passing stranger who later introduced himself as Marr Vell. He tried to save me and leave, but I ran behind him --- refusing to let him go without thanking him. He was amused and let me follow him. We became good friends.I eventually found that it was quite easy for me to meet people in this new world. I gained a lot of friends very quickly and I was really excited to learn more about people!However, I soon learned of a something that made me nervous. A word I had only heard Telset and Lamia whisper about. They called it "war".My friend Joneus explained to me what war was, but I still remain unsure if there is any need for it. I was not taught anything about fighting when I was growing up. Telset and Lamia lived in harmony with all things, and I try to live by their example. But now, I hear many people crying out for "power" and "domination" and I am confused by all of it. Why would one person need to be better than an other? Interdependance.That's another thing about me. I think I preach too much. Also, I am learning that I am quite naiive and tend to say the wrong thing without meaning too. I have been called "odd". I have yet to figure out exactly what that means.But yes, I think I am happy to be in this new world. I feel that this is where I was meant to be, and my only wish is that I can stay true to my ideals, so that I may help others learn to depend on each other, and on all life.If you are still with me, hi! *waves* I am happy to have met you.Your friend, Kalinka Blue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home