Letters from the sunset

Friday, September 01, 2006

second thing-
A thousand sins or more
to get threw the door.
But to get thew the gate
no more than eight.
Yet we all want the door
but not for nevermore.
We all want the gate,
for our late.
So why strive so hard for the door?
when the gate give so much more?
And we say our sins will be repaid?
But maby the thought is just mislayed?
but who can forgive,
when they cant live
while you sleep and dream
they send there silent scream.
Yet we can not hear
for the door wispers loudly in our ear.

can you guess what its about?

4 Comments:

  • Kylaia!

    I liked this. You are a good writer. Now, don't throw tin foil at me about this...but is it about heaven?

    Don't hurt me!
    Kal Blue.

    By Blogger Kalinka, at 2:01 p.m.  

  • Is it about overcoming a fear? An accomplishment? goals? I dont know

    By Blogger The whisper in your ear, at 2:09 p.m.  

  • I'm not sure either, my first guess would be heaven and hell, just like Kalinka. Otherwise, I couldn't even begin to speculate.

    Good poem though,
    Marr Vell

    By Blogger Marr, at 2:36 p.m.  

  • *blushes* ok its crap for sure. The message is hidden so much you are drawn away from it. *poutes* i thought you guys could do it but its ok only one person ever got it and that was me so dont feel bad i think i might take this piece of crap down but i might keep it up to show that when I'm hesatend i should trust myself and keep it to myself

    By Blogger A girl and her horse, at 2:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home