Hey guys!
Uh I was gunna write a contiueation to my story but my sister and me went and got henna tatoos and they have to dry. Its on my left hand so typing is.......interesting. *fights urge to pick henna goo off* Its in the prosses of drying so its ichy! He he I also got a bindi {thingie in the middle of your for head} so yah bye!
Uh I was gunna write a contiueation to my story but my sister and me went and got henna tatoos and they have to dry. Its on my left hand so typing is.......interesting. *fights urge to pick henna goo off* Its in the prosses of drying so its ichy! He he I also got a bindi {thingie in the middle of your for head} so yah bye!

4 Comments:
COOL SAYS ME
HERE WORDS DAT SOUND ALIKE
HI,BYE,FRY,SIGH,LIE,SKY,MY,AND HI
By
-._.->[R]ober[T]<-._.-, at 3:02 p.m.
right..... yes i think our friend bio has found the wonders of ryming
By
A girl and her horse, at 3:08 p.m.
...I think you're right.
Should we be scared?
- Kal.
By
Kalinka, at 1:03 a.m.
um i think maby we should for are selves what if we get infected! nooooooooo {two, bow, so} ahhhh I'v caught the jitter bug! Ha Ha jitter bug
By
A girl and her horse, at 1:28 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home