Hey guys,
Finaly I am safe. For the time being... I escaped them with little more than a scratch. Thank you Jon for playing hide and seek with me. Lol. Great skill to have. Any way I found out the wilder the tale the more likely it is true. Ever heard of Black Annis? *shivers* she attackts any one who comes past her specalty it childeren *looks sensitive* but I am not a child! All though many of you think of me as younger and dumber *giggles* actualy its a excuse to be silly. So anyway she had blue tintet skin and one eye sown shut! She wears the skin of the childern she killed! *shivers* Just think I could have been a pair of boots! Of course they would have be kisk ass boots but yah know I'm not much of a walker! Lol. *sighs* anyway I have found a safe haven. You'll never guess with who though! A bunch of gypsies! Mala one of my best friends is here! They are going the oposite way but I am staying with them tonight. Anyway Love you guys lots!
P.S.You guys never commented on the second part of my story *crys* was it realy that bad?
Finaly I am safe. For the time being... I escaped them with little more than a scratch. Thank you Jon for playing hide and seek with me. Lol. Great skill to have. Any way I found out the wilder the tale the more likely it is true. Ever heard of Black Annis? *shivers* she attackts any one who comes past her specalty it childeren *looks sensitive* but I am not a child! All though many of you think of me as younger and dumber *giggles* actualy its a excuse to be silly. So anyway she had blue tintet skin and one eye sown shut! She wears the skin of the childern she killed! *shivers* Just think I could have been a pair of boots! Of course they would have be kisk ass boots but yah know I'm not much of a walker! Lol. *sighs* anyway I have found a safe haven. You'll never guess with who though! A bunch of gypsies! Mala one of my best friends is here! They are going the oposite way but I am staying with them tonight. Anyway Love you guys lots!
P.S.You guys never commented on the second part of my story *crys* was it realy that bad?

2 Comments:
Well, *I* didn't comment because the drama happened when I read it.
*sigh* I did like it though. It was fun to read.
Sleepy,
KB.
By
Kalinka, at 8:47 p.m.
As for me, I was detained by Kalinka into writing the latest post on my blog. And, if you haven't seen it yet, it's really long. I had to go to bed immidiately after writing it. Sorry again, but the stories are very good.
And I must ask, are these ghosts or monsters or whatever based on any particular folklore, or did you makie them up? If it's the latter, I'm quite impressed.
Marr Vell
By
Marr, at 12:33 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home