hey guys yesterday me, jon, jesse and era where dancein and I thought it would be fun to make pictures iv only got jesse done though so heres jesse in all her glory. P.s jesse if yuo dont like it tell me and ill take it down
welcome to letters from the sunset. Its my new blog ok ok its my old blog redressed but it feels new. When you ride off into the sunset its hard to see cause the suns in your eyes but I will try to write. Lol.
2 Comments:
Hey its me!!!!! Im dancing. I look......."interesting" its odd but i love it!!!You must make more. Bye!!
Dirty dancer,
Jesse
By
The whisper in your ear, at 3:26 p.m.
(: This is so great!
I don't know how you did it, but it's soo coool.
Me next!
Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 5:51 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home