Ok so I have something on my mind I realy want to write and I think I'll just trust my self and do it here goes....
Ahhhhh ok I let my self try it but I had to erase it so second try.........
I could tell from the start, what was going too happen i could see it. I hoped I was wrong but I wasn't. I wasn't normaly wrong about this sort of thing. I remember it well it all started in grade 2 I couldnt see it then but after moving from my school and nabour hood I left behind something that I never realy wanted but like I said I couldn't see it at the time. My new school, My new home, my new start. I made friends fast but I was stupid and made the wrong friends. Three girls Sidney, Catlin and Sara. We ruled the school literaly. I didn't see it at the time but we hurt each other verbaly so we would feel better. I remember lies and gossip but it was grade 2, 3 and 4 so it was harmless. Then the danger came I relised how imature my group was. So I made new friends. I remember leaveing the school to go into middle school. I remember being proude that I had gotten away from something that had almost caught me twice. I remember saying sorry to those I had hurt and I remember one a boy by the name of Jack who they had riddiculed badly. I remember his smile as I said I was sorry that I didn't help him. He told me it was ok but I felt bad. I took those feelings into grade 7 and thats where this story realy begins. It was September and I was exieted. We would get a new start. Away from those we had hurt and the lies we had told. I was glad to change. I was put in Catlins class. We stuck together like glue. But I watched her back, fended away the new girl Larissa I could see right threw her. She hadn't changed. I relised that even though we hadent gone to elementry together I still knew who she was. She was just a girl behind a mask of eye shadow. It was the walk-a-thone that things changed. Mid september , Catlin and me walked together. we could have walked with Sidney and Sara but we didn't. A girl walked up. I knew her. I had watched as she had tip towed around Larisa. Trying not too upset the queen. But she did. Who could blame her? Now she wanted to be our friend. Who could blame her? I knew why though. It was because i had looked out for Catlin and pertected her from Larisa. This girl was the start of Catlins fall. I decided to let her in. I mean me and Cat where good friends but I think we did good together. Like we needed each other. Cat was trendy I was......... not I could stand up to Larisa and soon we would find out Cat could not. The girls name Audry. I found I actualy liked her. But soon she started to bug me. I know, I know I sound like a controle freak but I wasn't she just made me uneasy. She wore short scirts and heavy make up. A mask. A mask to hide the real her from the world. But the real her wasn't bad but after so many years of Larisa the mask wouldn't just wash off. I don't remember how it happened but I lost controle of Catlin. I wasn't exectaly controleing her. But I somehow lost her in her short scirts, eye shadow and crushes.I wasn't telling her what to wear, who to talk to and what to eat, but maby I wouldn't have lost her than. Then again that would be just as bad. Turns out I was right Audrey needed us for pertection from Larisa and I gave it too her. All I asked was she not try too go back to Larisa. It was a silent agreement but still valid. It almost worked. For a while it was Cat, Audrey and me. Then Larisa wanted Audrey back cause Sam {the girl that took Audreys place as best friend} had kissed Andy {Larisas boyfriend.} So Audrey gave herself up too lies, boys and shorts scirts. Thats when I lost Cat, I don't remember how but I did she was lost in it too. So I made new friends. They were't great just skin deep but then came Maya. She was failing, had one friend and was just plain wierd. I took a chance and helped her first it was just with her grades then it was friends. We became inseperable. But I was still thinking about Cat. She was a new person. A meaner person. The life that had tryed to take me in twice now was after cat. It was sucsesfull. I was still keeping contact with her. Trying desperatley to remind her who she was. But then Larisa gave Cat something I could not. Boys. Larisa bescause of the way she acted and dressed literaly had train of boys folowing her around. Cat chose a jerk named Mitch. I had heard of him. He was a loser and ass but she ovouly saw something in him that I did not. At this point Cat was still on the edge of the group sure she had a boyfriend but she had not proven her self yet. She was still being Catish. Halloween dance came and past. Then it started to get bad. Up untill this time Cat had everything sorted out. She was Cat+Larisa slave+Mitches girl. And it balenced. Larisa started to lose her pacentces and made up her mind. Cat was not to be in their group. Nastey rumers floated around the school. Mitch broke it off with Cat. I was scared for Cat the tables had turned. But she loved her life like that lieing to get what she wanted and abousing poeple too be Larisa friend. So she got a mask. Some short skirts and eyes shadow and she was set. Party invatations came and went. I could see cat strugaling. Larisa against Cats morals. Not a hard battle. Larisa won. I found cat crying in the washroom once I ask what was wrong all I got was a weid eyed stare. I saw pictures of Mitch crumpled and torn at Cats feet. I wante to help but I couldn't. I would have but I couldn't. I tryed but I got ataked by Cat. I had simply asked Larisa to step down. Nut Cat fought alone. She fought a desperat battle to win Larisa back from Audrey. Rumores flew so did Feelings. I found Cat some times even Audrey and other girls from Larisas pack with their eye shadow rolling down their cheeks and a salty tast in the air.
After cristmass was the wrost. It was full on war between Audrey, cat and Larisa. The last time I saw Cat she was holding a good-bye card and crying more tears she let her mask slip. That was the last time I saw her. Haven't seen her since.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok so the names and ages have been changed but these events are true. I hope you like it. And I congradulat you for reading till the end and not falling asleap. I thought it was a bit boring too but I couldnt think how else to tell it.
Ahhhhh ok I let my self try it but I had to erase it so second try.........
I could tell from the start, what was going too happen i could see it. I hoped I was wrong but I wasn't. I wasn't normaly wrong about this sort of thing. I remember it well it all started in grade 2 I couldnt see it then but after moving from my school and nabour hood I left behind something that I never realy wanted but like I said I couldn't see it at the time. My new school, My new home, my new start. I made friends fast but I was stupid and made the wrong friends. Three girls Sidney, Catlin and Sara. We ruled the school literaly. I didn't see it at the time but we hurt each other verbaly so we would feel better. I remember lies and gossip but it was grade 2, 3 and 4 so it was harmless. Then the danger came I relised how imature my group was. So I made new friends. I remember leaveing the school to go into middle school. I remember being proude that I had gotten away from something that had almost caught me twice. I remember saying sorry to those I had hurt and I remember one a boy by the name of Jack who they had riddiculed badly. I remember his smile as I said I was sorry that I didn't help him. He told me it was ok but I felt bad. I took those feelings into grade 7 and thats where this story realy begins. It was September and I was exieted. We would get a new start. Away from those we had hurt and the lies we had told. I was glad to change. I was put in Catlins class. We stuck together like glue. But I watched her back, fended away the new girl Larissa I could see right threw her. She hadn't changed. I relised that even though we hadent gone to elementry together I still knew who she was. She was just a girl behind a mask of eye shadow. It was the walk-a-thone that things changed. Mid september , Catlin and me walked together. we could have walked with Sidney and Sara but we didn't. A girl walked up. I knew her. I had watched as she had tip towed around Larisa. Trying not too upset the queen. But she did. Who could blame her? Now she wanted to be our friend. Who could blame her? I knew why though. It was because i had looked out for Catlin and pertected her from Larisa. This girl was the start of Catlins fall. I decided to let her in. I mean me and Cat where good friends but I think we did good together. Like we needed each other. Cat was trendy I was......... not I could stand up to Larisa and soon we would find out Cat could not. The girls name Audry. I found I actualy liked her. But soon she started to bug me. I know, I know I sound like a controle freak but I wasn't she just made me uneasy. She wore short scirts and heavy make up. A mask. A mask to hide the real her from the world. But the real her wasn't bad but after so many years of Larisa the mask wouldn't just wash off. I don't remember how it happened but I lost controle of Catlin. I wasn't exectaly controleing her. But I somehow lost her in her short scirts, eye shadow and crushes.I wasn't telling her what to wear, who to talk to and what to eat, but maby I wouldn't have lost her than. Then again that would be just as bad. Turns out I was right Audrey needed us for pertection from Larisa and I gave it too her. All I asked was she not try too go back to Larisa. It was a silent agreement but still valid. It almost worked. For a while it was Cat, Audrey and me. Then Larisa wanted Audrey back cause Sam {the girl that took Audreys place as best friend} had kissed Andy {Larisas boyfriend.} So Audrey gave herself up too lies, boys and shorts scirts. Thats when I lost Cat, I don't remember how but I did she was lost in it too. So I made new friends. They were't great just skin deep but then came Maya. She was failing, had one friend and was just plain wierd. I took a chance and helped her first it was just with her grades then it was friends. We became inseperable. But I was still thinking about Cat. She was a new person. A meaner person. The life that had tryed to take me in twice now was after cat. It was sucsesfull. I was still keeping contact with her. Trying desperatley to remind her who she was. But then Larisa gave Cat something I could not. Boys. Larisa bescause of the way she acted and dressed literaly had train of boys folowing her around. Cat chose a jerk named Mitch. I had heard of him. He was a loser and ass but she ovouly saw something in him that I did not. At this point Cat was still on the edge of the group sure she had a boyfriend but she had not proven her self yet. She was still being Catish. Halloween dance came and past. Then it started to get bad. Up untill this time Cat had everything sorted out. She was Cat+Larisa slave+Mitches girl. And it balenced. Larisa started to lose her pacentces and made up her mind. Cat was not to be in their group. Nastey rumers floated around the school. Mitch broke it off with Cat. I was scared for Cat the tables had turned. But she loved her life like that lieing to get what she wanted and abousing poeple too be Larisa friend. So she got a mask. Some short skirts and eyes shadow and she was set. Party invatations came and went. I could see cat strugaling. Larisa against Cats morals. Not a hard battle. Larisa won. I found cat crying in the washroom once I ask what was wrong all I got was a weid eyed stare. I saw pictures of Mitch crumpled and torn at Cats feet. I wante to help but I couldn't. I would have but I couldn't. I tryed but I got ataked by Cat. I had simply asked Larisa to step down. Nut Cat fought alone. She fought a desperat battle to win Larisa back from Audrey. Rumores flew so did Feelings. I found Cat some times even Audrey and other girls from Larisas pack with their eye shadow rolling down their cheeks and a salty tast in the air.
After cristmass was the wrost. It was full on war between Audrey, cat and Larisa. The last time I saw Cat she was holding a good-bye card and crying more tears she let her mask slip. That was the last time I saw her. Haven't seen her since.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok so the names and ages have been changed but these events are true. I hope you like it. And I congradulat you for reading till the end and not falling asleap. I thought it was a bit boring too but I couldnt think how else to tell it.

4 Comments:
The unstoppable tide of "short skirts, a mask, and boys."
Wow Kylaia. I think you just summed up something everything out-of-the-norm girl has had to deal with. I really like how you almost framed this as a virus taking away your friends, one-by-one. That's how I felt and, even now, I still feel like that - only with different things.
I really enjoyed this. It was hauntingly real for me. And, it's easy to tell that you have been reading some new books lately.
Avoiding the tide,
Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 11:41 p.m.
ummm new books humm lets see breathing under water by ummm well im not sure. My sisters keeper READ IT ITS AMAZING! And a crake in the line..... dont even go there it took me like a week and it sucked but its got a interseting story line. But realy I think I had this writen befor those books. It is true and just on a side note if you dont find mme crazy that is how I think.... I think. Oh I can't describe it but its all bloody true every singal detail. And tell me if you what too know what happened to ummm catlin cause i could tell you no! guess! yah I'd love too see how you gys think. I know I sound weird but like mark I remove my self when dealing with "normal" kids. Which good thing is only like 3 of them.
By
A girl and her horse, at 7:48 p.m.
Oh just on another side note guess what i found out today? *sighs* the guy who cat dates is dateing my cousin! ahhhhh what is with him and always meeting up with me! Hes like a desise Omg I hope he doesn't infect my cousin!
By
A girl and her horse, at 7:51 p.m.
"I'd love to see how you guys think."
That's what sometimes happens with my poetry Kylaia. . .which seems to be all I can write lately. Maybe I should read more.
Love,
Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 9:02 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home