
ok I wanted to try my hand at a comic soheres where I'm at this part is intitled "getting to Ferara" I know its hard to read but I hope its good. So enjoy.........
Ops this was suposed to go on top but what ever. Ok so you cant see any of the words so I'll write em up.
Come on girl just a little farther we have to beat the storm!
Come on Nikki don't be dumb!
Fine I'll leave them!
Holy goddess!
Great I get to drownd or freeze to death! Luckey me!
Omg is that a tiger? Great add being mauled to death to my list!
For kylaia the world turn black but for Radames and Nikkiat the world is a snowey mess. the stom has caught up with them and all though Radames is a strong young tiger he struggles to carry the frozen body of the young women threw the storm. And her horses in no help always freeting if this young lady will be okay. She better be or all hell will be heard in Fedara.

3 Comments:
Now *this* is creativity. *claps*
Good job Kylaia!
Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 1:14 a.m.
Just so you know, I had no difficulty reading the text in the comic itself. Just the images of the characters were kinda small compared to the size of the panels. It's a minor detail, and it doesn't change that this is one of the best examples of creativity I've seen in a while.
Marr Vell
By
Marr, at 2:04 p.m.
Kylaia2 - Doesn't take that shit from no horse.
I don't know anymore,
Marr Vell
By
Marr, at 9:46 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home