Letters from the sunset

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Eruica! Jimminy crikkit! Golly gee! Last night I was struck! Struck by a forse to great it *almost* knocked me off my feet. It was an idea!!!!!!!
If anybody was listening yesterday I felt les mizerables about my creativity. I left me and I got a horrable sensation that everything I said was uncreative and crappy. I spent 2 hours of graphices class close to tears bacuae I couldn't find the right way to draw my company simbol {thats still a problem but we get more class time to work it out.} Then I had melt down cause my movie ideas where dead, Nine, Nada and el finito. I sayed up trying desperatly hard not to think about a zillion things at one time. Any way I was sitting listening to masquarade {yes i know i probably spell't it wrong so bite me} to maby get inspired for my company drawing {I named the company masquarade........ I mean what else?} Then I took the C. D. to my room and had a startaling reviation my stroy! I then grabed for the nerest piece of something I could write on {my sketch book} and wrote what the movie shots and how it will looks out. Only problem.............. I'm a huge perfectinost {yah yah spelling bite me again} and I want to act in it but I also want to direct. I think I'll just get Annie or Ohh I dont know some one with some scrap of acting talent and get them to do it. Also I'm geting two talented guys to write me a
costom made piece I need gutarisets, a drumer, dancers, a key bord player and someone who can film. Wow I need lots of things well I have the gutarists and sme of the dancers and Annie wanted to do make up and key bord. Ok so heres my movie It simple form the charicters dont have names so deal with it...............
First shot: a girl {lets call her G1} and a chess trophy shes poseing for a picture, the sutter clicks and the photo starts morphing.
Shot two: The trophy has mofed from a chess man to a soccer ball and more girls are in the picture the all looks happy and hold the trophy up high.
Shot three: the camera zooms in on the troghy and zoom out on a room with the two trophys on a shelf. Sitting under that G1 is doing homework.
=====================Pause=======================
ok so you know shes a good student and she is good at many things.
=====================unpause=====================
Shot 4: the girl is runing to class she is triped by another girl {we can call her G2} who is wearing a ton of makeup and surounded by her clique members.
Short 5: G1 is walking in the hall again but this time there are many kids {or maby on ly G2's gang m not sure tell me} G2 starts wispering bhind her hand to a gilr who smirks and looks at G1. The screen doubles and they contuine wispering the screen doubles again and more wispering {it goes on till I say so.}
Shot 6: G1 crying in her bed, the room goes technicolour and dream like the shapes blure and a fairy appers {thats right I said fairy} she grants one wish G1 has a bubble over her head with the trophys and G2 face in it. She points to G2 meaning popularity.
Shot 7: the song masquarade starts I'm rewiting the words but so far its " masquarade made up {or make up im not sure yet} faces on parade hid your face so the world will never find you {meaning hid who you are so you can be like us} Masquarade every face a differenct shade look around theres another face behind you. { And yah this it but it will be better.} Ok so I am corriogerfering {bite me} a huge dance saecne {again with the biteing!} and at first it looks naturle {the dance moves} G1 is strugaling to match timeing and moves.
Short 8: them when the words "masquarade come in G1 puts her hands infront of her face like peek-a-boo and her faces if covered in make up.
Shot 9: things start changeing like har hair is dyed....maby and her nail ae done.
Shot 10: my favorit shot. In this one G1 is geting the hang of the dance and is falling under G2 controle {sounds corny} then 2 other girls come and start cuting up G1s skirt. Its gets short but not pervertidly so just like a mini skirt then G1 starts runing untill she runs into a guy who pulls her close and trys to dance with her but she tears away and falls befor G2 on a throne {he he throne I love them} she crys and her maskara runs G2 burns her books and makes her bullie her friends. She is shackled and made to dance.
Shot 11: She is danceing in chains the dance has goten faster and crazyer and her make up was fixed. G1 looks happy but you can tell shes not.Asingal tear runs down her face and the camera zooms in on the tear it shines and is pure. The tears turns into a rapids scean {aw more bites lol}
shot 12: black

4 Comments:

  • Kylaia,

    I totally get the same thing with my writing and creativity and such. Sometimes all I can do is lie awake and let the ideas swirl around in my head. It's maddening but once in awhile a really good thought comes out of it and that's what makes it all worth it.

    Definitely not the spelling police,
    Kal Blue.

    By Blogger Kalinka, at 1:16 p.m.  

  • He he, *coughs* aw it hurts! Oh well I don't think you get this it wasn't like I could let them swerl all I felt was them pressing into my head. Each idea was a brick in a wall that was holding me back.... thats poetic, thats pathetic. Rent! *almost falls asleep at comp* Im sick i had chicken noddle soup and everything but its my throught and I'v got Volley ball at 7:30 tommorw morning and voice on friday. Blech! had a studet confrance at another school today too. We where so ungoale oriented.

    By Blogger A girl and her horse, at 5:18 p.m.  

  • Oh, I'm totally sick too, it sucks so much. I spent the whole day yesterday in bed. I had to call in sick at work and I couldn't even make the walk to the school to come online.

    Anyway, I'm noticing a trend in the "real life" (whatever that is) stories that you write. Is this maybe inspired by what you think that you would have become if you chose popularity over being yourself?

    Anyway, nice movie idea. Is this a school project, or just an independant thing? If it's the former your school ROCKS!

    And finally, why are you worried about what we think about your spelling. I don't usually correct others unless it's really funny.

    The silent "worrier",
    Marr vell

    By Blogger Marr, at 7:28 a.m.  

  • Trend huh? Hummm ot intentional but I get where your comeing from.
    Anyway its not a school thing but it is..... its like the school said "ok we'll give you a place to show case your movies but you have to do it on your own." And thanks Marr funny your the only one who got how nervous I was about what you'd say about my story plot. It took me by surprise but I'm re-wrighing some of it to make more sence. Insted of fary I think I'll have G1 at the park and she sees G2 cheeting on her boyfriend. To make sure she doesn't tell, G2 lets G1 into her group.
    And yes I ove wrighing about my life that almost was because i find it so dam interesting.

    By Blogger A girl and her horse, at 5:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home