Wow.... The phantom of the opera is there inside my mind! OMFG it was amazing! Their was tons of kissing and Cristean was Amazing! I got a shirt that says Primadonna {ovously} and a lepel pin in the shape of a mask and a program and a poster. We {my mommy and me} had too get all jazed up. I was forced to actualy brush my hair and put on my lond black performance skirt. And those shoose oh godess they sucked. I had to borrow my moms and they were pionty and tall. I swaer walking around I looked like a drunk. I tryed my best to show that this was normal. Like I'v been to a zillion plays les miz, the king and I, Josef and the amazing technicoloured dream caot, foot loose, Adia and the wizard of oz. Oh pluse the Mikkado but that was a realy fancy operaetta. I still liked it though. But this..... this was amazingly stunning! I was eanchanted and the effects were awsome. Like he throws a smoke bome and dissapears the one thing that bugged me was the chandalear it fell slowly and didn't make a hole lot of noise. The set was amazazing same for the costumes. All in aall I'm stunned cause it was just amazazing!
Hes thier the phantom of the opera!
Hes thier the phantom of the opera!

5 Comments:
huh?
By
-._.->[R]ober[T]<-._.-, at 10:46 p.m.
Spectacular, spectacular! (Sorry I am still in a "Moulin Rouge" mood.)
Sounds like you had a fabulous time. I wish I could have gone.
Yay Musicals!
Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 1:05 p.m.
Blevirn blaid...
bluh?
Blaisy blaid...
BLectacular, Blectacular! (Blorry Bli blam blill blin bla "Bloulin Blouge" blood.)
Blounds blike blou blad bla blabulous blime. Bli blish Bli blould blave blone.
Blay Blusicals!
Blalinka.
Bli Blon't Blow Blat Blossessed Ble blo blo blis,
Blarr Blell.
By
Marr, at 10:09 a.m.
ummmmmm right I think some one was pushed over the edge
By
A girl and her horse, at 6:01 p.m.
What's funny is how I immediately understood what you were saying in the words (or "blords") that were yours.
Does this mean I'm nuts too?
-Kal.
By
Kalinka, at 12:56 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home