Ok today sucked big time. First I got 5 out of 14 on a spanish test Ops I totaly forgot that befor that was dance class. It was alfull, its geting realy..... out of hand. I like Jaz much better than hip hop and breaking though. Just the thought of our like 50 yar old teacher yelling at us to be God I don't even wanna say it, its so weird. Then I had a math test then the wrost..... Volley ball. I think I was put on the wrong team. I cant hit as high or as fast as the other girls. My spikes are well I run into the net..... alot. My serves in a work, suck. And My volleys well thats the only thing I'm mediocer at. Oh also Bumps I can't even do that with out someone yelling at me. I think I shall write a story about it. Never mind I'm not in a story writeing mood. I'm in a "get in my way and I rip you apart" kinda mood. I realy feel like crawling into my room and hiding till graphics class tomorw. Then staying there till Volley balls over. First game tomorow. Whaaa I want soccer to come back.
Slowly dieing here,
Kylaia
Slowly dieing here,
Kylaia

2 Comments:
Ah, I'm horrid at Volley Ball.
Your school has dance? And Spanish? That's so cool!
KB.
By
Kalinka, at 12:20 a.m.
Krazy Kalinka's Kommenting Kampaign Part 5
Next Up: Kylaia "I'll cover you in seasons of love, honey but light my candle over the moon and i should tell you la vie boheme is wonderful and you'll see it's going to be a happy new year" Two.
Well Kylaia,
I've set out to comment on everyone's blog. You're next. I hope I do not get in your way. I would not want you to rip me apart. Also I don't doubt that you could rip me apart, really. Also, so that you can get soccer back:
*gives you a time machine that plays the soundtrack from Phantom of the Opera*
Enjoy. Good luck with Volleyball.
*gets tangled up in a Volleyball net*
*falls over*
Kalinka Tangle.
By
Kalinka, at 11:44 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home