Letters from the sunset

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ok so if your reading this scroll down cause its part two of me trying not to put down in words of how i feel. also this is 180 sit ups later 60 more than i did yesterday and I still feel crappy. I'v been haveing more problems with my knee (I ingered it last year in track... i think) and I'v had a feaver going on 3 days now.
ok so take # alot....
Why is this so hard?
I never loved you?
I think it was a cruch.
Developed behind the dustey libary shelves.
Behind the big book of mind riddles,
Which admit it you hated.
Riddles, they make more sence then life most time,
but what made sence was the deep pools of green,
served as your eyes.
I wonder am I just being a drama queen?
Or did I actualy like you?
Why do I feel so left behind?
First Hikcaru, then chan,then catlin, then Winnie, now you.
I know whos next its C.C.
poeple never think about those who got left behind.
Or am I just being a drama queen?

Ow my stomach hurts. I guess 180 situps can do that too you. Or maybe its the feaver. Or maybe I'm just relising that I'v been left behond too many times. Which is funny cause My sister just came down telling me I forgot to call Chan. Well see yah. I g2g make a long distance call.

2 Comments:

  • Wow Kylaia, I'm starting to believe that you are actually Kalinka in disguise, or at least her younger sister who actually takes after her and is not a butt.

    Disguised,
    Marr Vell

    By Blogger Marr, at 8:13 a.m.  

  • Ok that doesn't quiet help me....

    By Blogger A girl and her horse, at 5:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home