Letters from the sunset

Monday, October 16, 2006

The leave fall genlty to the ground,
They crack and crumpe under my shose,
I can't belive that it is true,
dead and dieing threw and threw.
I step over the rotting leaves,
death rises bright in the air,
the atmosphear seems so unkind,
But yet I feel like nothings there.
I walk threw the rain,
being showerd by a unseen focre.
Wipeing away the sorrorw.
cause....
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
Falls dead but I'm a-live,
I feel the wind whip threw my hair
I feel the ground so dry and bare.
I feel the cloudes up in the sky.
and I'm alive, Ahhh ha ha live!
The feelings lost in the sound,
The colours are deffined.
Lots of things become clear!
I lose sight of all fear.
It lurcks there in my mind
but the rain it brng a peice o what could-hood be.
Cause...
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
Fall has died but I'm not fall,
I love rain it washes all.
I love the high of bein alive.
Baby, you know what?
Maybe it will take some gut.
But step with me threw a rainbow pane
Where sound and silence come as one
Where dark and light are best friends.
Somepoeple arent alive,
Some poeple say not to wittle theire lives away,
Funny that they should know because they haven't tryed it
being alive!
I'm alive
I'm alive
I'm alive
Guess what babe your alive!
Guess what you your alive!
Bacause thats what walking in the rain is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wlaking in the rain is good for the soul. so is danceing in a rainy park when no ones looking after doing 60 sit ups! Try it. I dare you.

3 Comments:

  • I enjoyed this.

    Very life-affirming.

    Also, I like dancing in the rain. And sit-ups.

    KB.

    By Blogger Kalinka, at 7:44 p.m.  

  • Ah! One of my other friends wanted me to read the Perks of Being a Wallflower. Two of them actually.

    I'll have to hunt it down.

    Thanks for the recommendations,
    - Kalinka.

    By Blogger Kalinka, at 3:36 a.m.  

  • Maby haveing pink hair makes you do things you might not normaly do like rain danceing.

    By Blogger A girl and her horse, at 5:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home