Letters from the sunset

Sunday, November 19, 2006

What do you do when you like someone and your best friend likes him too? Hes semi-cute, tataly chraming and your overflabouyent self gets shy and blushes when you talk to him. When you can say something that isn't "HI Do you like the weather?" Then go into some nervouse chatter about how you think its awful and shows how global warming is here. What do you do when you strive to be different but the person you like everyone seems to like. *takes a deep breath* What do you do when you have to sit beside him for a hour or two at a time? HEPL!

1 Comments:

  • What!!!!! You mean tell him I like him?!?! Thats, thats, a realy scary idea. I mean what if he flips out or, gets weirded out or tells everyone, or act all scared around me or wost of all says he doesnt like me and acts all pity filled around me. The pity party would be the scary part. *sighs* I also now have a crush on a good friend of mine. I think he like....d liked me but doesn't anymore. I don't know when my friend asked he said he didn't know. We don't go to the same school so its tough because I can't compeat with the girls I don't know. *pouts* I like almost everything about this guy. Especaly his voice it, its well its deep but it's like you could get lost in it. Ops I'm going on and on...sorry.

    By Blogger A girl and her horse, at 7:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home