I want to scream at the unfairness I have to stay home to baby sit the demon child when the best team in my state asked me to play for them! I want to make everyone as angery as I am. Its even at the right location I mean I can't play anywhere exept two places because I don't have indorr truf shose yet! But no IT has to be taken care of. Secretly I love IT but I pertend not too most of the time.
Wow this is realy bad,
Whaaaa I missed a game because of her a game that had talent scouts at that! Oh well its over. I have a soccer game tuseday frieday and saterday! Also volleyball playoffs are on monday! same with a soccer practice! Sports hasn't compleatly taken over my life has it?
Wow this is realy bad,
Whaaaa I missed a game because of her a game that had talent scouts at that! Oh well its over. I have a soccer game tuseday frieday and saterday! Also volleyball playoffs are on monday! same with a soccer practice! Sports hasn't compleatly taken over my life has it?

2 Comments:
Yes Kylaia, it has.
I am sorry.
Dr. Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 1:26 a.m.
What do I do we made it to city champonships but I have a soccer game the same day. Also I might had broken my fingers. I buddie taoed them but I might have to go for a X-ray. I'm typing with two fingers. I got a mouth gard its hidouse! I think I'm going to choke on it. It looks horrable. I'm probably the only goilie in the league with a mouth gard!
By
A girl and her horse, at 7:27 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home