Letters from the sunset

Friday, November 24, 2006

I break from Arion's stronng hold and spin aroud. He's not there. I could have sworn that I heard Draco's deep throughty voice. "Pearl?" I hear it again. I flop down on the grass and finger the locket from Draco,
I forgot I was wearing it. "Pearl?" Arion Peers into my eyes. "Whats wrong?" I look up at him, "I thought...I thought..."
"Shhhhh" He puts a finger to my lips. He pulls me back into his warm embrace. Again his lips find mine and this time its not so sweet. The fact being I feel guilty. "Pearrrrrrrl please where are you?" Dracos voice is back in my ear. I let Arion kiss me for what seems like a eternity. It realy could be bevause we are in a alternitve time and place but realy I think it was like 5 minets normal time. Arion secnes that I'm not into it. "Whats wrong Babe?" He ask's like hes forgoten my name. "Don't"I say, he knows how that annoys me. I play with the little locket. Then Dracos voice is heard again. It hits me! The locket is a mini microphon. "I have to go,"
I say jumping up. I skip threw the space continum back to my time and space.

I'm board of this story. I don't blame you if you are too.

1 Comments:

  • It's really too bad that you're bored with writing this story. I wanted to know what was going to happen.

    But, this is your story and I can't expect you to continue if you don't want too.

    Marr Vell

    By Blogger Marr, at 6:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home