Ok just for Marr.
I flop down on the bed. "Shit" I go. My brain flys in 5 million directions. What the hell just happened? In the space of one hour I've become more confused than ever. It seems nothing that Robo X29 (my android math teacher) could ever throw at me could be any more confusing. "Lights mood" I tell the walls and the room plunges into black hole mode. I can't even see my own hands. "Dam" normally my lights can reflect my mood but when your super confused or depressed they shut down. "Gravity off" As soon as I say it every thing that wasn't bolted down (which isn't a lot) floats toward the ceiling. I have to talk to some one. Living in the great abyss in space and having only one good friend who is the one confusing you sucks. I wish for once that I could fit in the world of genetically enhanced babies and perfet teeth with out train tracks. See human interception of the babies DNA while it is in the womb it forbinin on earth. But up here? Its not the talents that parents can control but the looks. No more "ugly babies." But I had to be born naturally. On earth, with sand and dirt and snow. I fell deep into a memory.
"Pearl!" A tall woman with dark red hair calls out to me. I'm six and standing in the soft waves of the sea. My mothers keeps calling "Pearl you know why I called you that?" She smiles and hugs me close. "No mama" I say but we both know I know. She laughs, her laugh is so soft and musical it blends with the tide. She leads me deeper into the water. We wade in till it is at my waist. The breeze lifts her hair over her shoulders and as she looks our across the horizon. "Well before I had you I was out boating with your father. It was a fine day for sailing and the wind pushed us across the water that sparlked like fresh magic. He handed me a little clam and told me too keep it close to my heart every day." She sounded lost in her own memory. "He disappeared the next day. When I had you the clam opened into to absolutely perfect pearl." I played with the single pearl at my throat. "I knew nothing could be closer to me than you my child." She smiled showing my a pair of perfect teeth.
Ihad never known much ofmy father, he disappeared one day exactly 8 months before I was born. I have always wondered if he knew I was born. "Pearl, Its time to get up." I guess I had drifted off and sleep the hole night away. I still hadn't made any decisions about Friday which I realize is today.
Do I go to meet his family and pretend I never kissed Arion? Yes. That's what I will do I will forget about it.
At school it becomes easier because he isn't in any of my class's. My teachers are surprised I came at all. Galactic relations class is surprisingly interesting. I mean we have the most interesting talk about the earths explosions. I just listened because I was a little afraid to talk but still it was fun. I've been attending all my classes since I met Draco. My teachers are pleased they even give me ok grades. The dday ends in a blur. I get a 45 out of 57 on a math test. Wow, I think it was a sign my days great so my date tonight? I smile, OMG I actual smile! Me, the dark and twisty queen smiles and laughs as I float home.
I flop down on the bed. "Shit" I go. My brain flys in 5 million directions. What the hell just happened? In the space of one hour I've become more confused than ever. It seems nothing that Robo X29 (my android math teacher) could ever throw at me could be any more confusing. "Lights mood" I tell the walls and the room plunges into black hole mode. I can't even see my own hands. "Dam" normally my lights can reflect my mood but when your super confused or depressed they shut down. "Gravity off" As soon as I say it every thing that wasn't bolted down (which isn't a lot) floats toward the ceiling. I have to talk to some one. Living in the great abyss in space and having only one good friend who is the one confusing you sucks. I wish for once that I could fit in the world of genetically enhanced babies and perfet teeth with out train tracks. See human interception of the babies DNA while it is in the womb it forbinin on earth. But up here? Its not the talents that parents can control but the looks. No more "ugly babies." But I had to be born naturally. On earth, with sand and dirt and snow. I fell deep into a memory.
"Pearl!" A tall woman with dark red hair calls out to me. I'm six and standing in the soft waves of the sea. My mothers keeps calling "Pearl you know why I called you that?" She smiles and hugs me close. "No mama" I say but we both know I know. She laughs, her laugh is so soft and musical it blends with the tide. She leads me deeper into the water. We wade in till it is at my waist. The breeze lifts her hair over her shoulders and as she looks our across the horizon. "Well before I had you I was out boating with your father. It was a fine day for sailing and the wind pushed us across the water that sparlked like fresh magic. He handed me a little clam and told me too keep it close to my heart every day." She sounded lost in her own memory. "He disappeared the next day. When I had you the clam opened into to absolutely perfect pearl." I played with the single pearl at my throat. "I knew nothing could be closer to me than you my child." She smiled showing my a pair of perfect teeth.
Ihad never known much ofmy father, he disappeared one day exactly 8 months before I was born. I have always wondered if he knew I was born. "Pearl, Its time to get up." I guess I had drifted off and sleep the hole night away. I still hadn't made any decisions about Friday which I realize is today.
Do I go to meet his family and pretend I never kissed Arion? Yes. That's what I will do I will forget about it.
At school it becomes easier because he isn't in any of my class's. My teachers are surprised I came at all. Galactic relations class is surprisingly interesting. I mean we have the most interesting talk about the earths explosions. I just listened because I was a little afraid to talk but still it was fun. I've been attending all my classes since I met Draco. My teachers are pleased they even give me ok grades. The dday ends in a blur. I get a 45 out of 57 on a math test. Wow, I think it was a sign my days great so my date tonight? I smile, OMG I actual smile! Me, the dark and twisty queen smiles and laughs as I float home.

5 Comments:
This is great Kylaia.
I read this out loud and it sounds so great.
:D
KB.
By
Kalinka, at 8:28 p.m.
It's true, she did read it aloud. I was right there with her. And yes, it did sound great.
Marr Vell
By
Marr, at 8:56 a.m.
Alright some adivce....DROP MAJOR HINTS. That's what I did. Although I was the one to ask him out and I kissed him first yada yada nada. HAHAH you all wouldnt get it.
Just dont be upset if it doesnt work out. You can atleast say you tryed.
romance advisor,
Jesse
By
The whisper in your ear, at 7:29 p.m.
Kylaiaaaaa!!!!
UPDATE: In Runescape-land, Marr asked me to game marry him. He had a diamond ring and everything. This is important because, well, I *know* him in real-life.
O:
Well, just thought I'd keep you updated.
~Kalinka.
By
Kalinka, at 1:18 p.m.
Yes, Kylaia, we are.
Marr Vell
By
Marr, at 6:58 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home